- The views and opinions expressed are those of Forum members and unless specifically stated are not those of league.
- The league is not responsible for the accuracy of any content posted by members.
- You agree to only use the Forum for lawful purposes and in association with current FA safeguarding and welfare guidelines.
- The league reserve the right to remove any post, comment or user from the forum where it is deemed the content is in violation of welfare guidelines and/or league rules.
Registration for access to the website
- Registration to this website is restricted to club officials and team managers of teams who are current playing members of this league. Membership is restricted to residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or older. The league reserves the right to close accounts in its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
- You may use your profile access to amend or delete your account, it is your responsibility to do this.
- The league does not warrant that the use of this service will be uninterrupted, error free or free of any viruses, bugs or anything which may have destructive properties. In accessing and using the website you agree that it is your responsibility to take and implement sufficient precautions in this respect.
- The league reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend or terminate the Forum for any reason, without notice at any time.
“PPRJF” shall mean the Pin Point Recruitment Junior Football League and all subsidiaries and entities.
“Platform” shall mean the league online payment system.
“SSL” shall mean Secure SocketLayer.
The League shall:
(a) make the platform available to Members in a manner that is consistent with generally accepted FA Guidelines.
(b) provide standard support to Members at no additional charge, unless otherwise set out in any invoice.
(c) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Platform available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week, except for: (i) planned downtime (for which league shall give at least eight (8) hours electronic notice); or (ii) any unavailability caused by a third party (hosting or payment provider).
Fees and Payment
Member clubs shall pay all fees, expenses or charges specified in all invoices.
Payments must be made by credit card or debit card, Members will provide the league with accurate billing and contact information to authorize PPRJFL to process payments.
A members failure to timely pay any Fees shall constitute a material breach of the Agreement. If any amounts for which Members is responsible are overdue, then PPRJFL may provide Members with written notice of the same (a “Late Notice”). If Members fails to pay all overdue amounts within thirty (30) days after Members receipt of the Late Notice, then PPRJFL may, in addition to any of its other rights or remedies, suspend access to the league until all overdue amounts are paid in full.
Fees do not include any VAT levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature.
Warranties and Disclaimers
PPRJFL represents and warrants that: (a) the functionality of the Platform will not be materially decreased during a Subscription Term; (b) it will utilize software and other security means designed to prevent the Platform from containing or transmitting Malicious Code.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter set forth in the Invoices, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter.
The league will credit any refunds to the payment card used for the original transaction.
To request a refund the members must do so in writing (post/email) stating;
- The original date of payment
- Method of payment
- Reason of payment
- Reason for refund
Registered contact details
The Pin Point Recruitment Junior Football League. C/O Newcastle Pin Point Sporting Club, McKendrick Villas, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE5 3AB.
Tel: (0191) 271 2022
This page was last modified on 24 June, 2015